To view my HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices, please go here

If you are having an urgent or emergent crisis, please call the 911 or Emergency number for your area, or contact the relevant number on the list below:

Crisis Service Resources- updated 2019

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (24hr phone or chat messaging) 1-800-273-8255 (NOTE: You can also call the lifeline to get connected with crisis and MH services hotlines that are local to your county, just ask when you call.)

National Domestic Violence Hotline (24hr phone or chat messaging) 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) http://www.thehotline.o r g/help/

National Addictions Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)

Lane County Crisis Line- (541) 687-4000 Youth Hotline: (541) 689-3111

211 Info Line- Referrals to all types of help in the OR & SW WA region just dial 2-1-1 from your phone, call (503) 222-5555 or text: 898211

Eating Disorder Support Line- Call the National Eating Disorder Association's helpline at 800-931-2237 or visit

National Alliance on Mental Illness- support for individuals & their families 800-950-6264 Crisis Help: Text NAMI to 741741

Report Abuse & Neglect- The Oregon Department of Human Services asks that you contact the local DHS office for your county to report suspected abuse or neglect. (Outside Oregon? Please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline, above, and they will direct you further.) You can find more local info here:

◦ For Elders & Adults with Disabilities
◦ For Children

Immigration Issues – Help & Information:

◦ Immigrant & Refugee Community Organization- Portland, OR (503) 234-1541

GLBTQQI-Specific Help
◦ National GLBT Hotline (phone, text/chat, and email support- NOT 24hr) 1-888-843-4564

◦ The Trevor Project- 24hr helpline for GLBT youth 866-488-7386, or text the word “Trevor” to 1-202-304-1200

◦ Trans Lifeline- staffed by Trans folk, for Trans folk (NOT 24-hr) (877) 565-8860

No comments:

Post a Comment